It's dangerous to go aloneWhen you think about it, the number of guards in Hyrule that are blocking gates just to make sure that a child has a sword before he goes outside is just astounding. What kind of training do these guards get, anyway?
Wield this Legend of Zelda Classic Sword (8-Bit) and feel like a kid again. Hold it high above your head (you don't have to do the weird thing with your eyeballs, we promise). Make stabby motions at imaginary Ganons or slash through the grass just to practice, and you'll be rewarded with classic game sound effects. What more could you want? Now buy somethin' will ya?
- Legend of Zelda Classic Sword (8-Bit)
- Officially-licensed Nintendo merchandise
- A replica of the Sword from the original Legend of Zelda
- Swing it to recreate classic game sound effects
- When grasped, a strange sense of nostalgia washes over you
- Batteries: 2 AA (included)
- Dimensions: 13 1/4" long x 5 3/4" wide x 1 1/4" deep
- Weight: 8 oz.
- Ages 6+